At Carlin & Buchsbaum, we have been fighting for the rights of employees for over forty years.
Carlin & Buchsbaum
professionals selected as
2014 Super Lawyers.
We understand your troubles in the workplace and will protect your rights.
With expert legal strategies, we offer our clients new chances at work and in life.
Carlin & Buchsbaum: the experience and expertise to deliver results.
At Carlin & Buchsbaum, we will protect your professional reputation and your civil rights, giving you new opportunities in your career and in life.
TV Coverage: Carlin & Buchsbaum Recovers $1.17 Million for Firefighter
Carlin & Buchsbaum is one of the leading employee rights law firms in Southern California, with over four decades of experience in defending employees against corporations and government entities of all sizes. The firm delivers measurable results to its clients, having recovered settlements and awards of over $100 million.
At Carlin & Buchsbaum, we understand the intricacies of your situation and will employ the best legal strategy for your needs. No matter what your case entails, we will work diligently to obtain favorable settlements and verdicts to restore your reputation. Our employment law attorneys have expertise in all aspects of employment law, including:
- Wrongful Termination
- Whistleblower Protection
- Wage and Hour Law
- Meal and Rest Periods
- Unpaid Wages and Overtime
- Minimum Wage Violations
- Unpaid Commissions
- Workplace Discrimination
- Racial Discrimination
- National Origin Discrimination
- Gender Discrimination
- Sexual Orientation Discrimination
- Pregnancy Discrimination
- Disability Discrimination
- Age Discrimination
- Religious Discrimination
- Workplace Harassment
- Workers’ Compensation
- Do I Have the Parental Right to Miss Work for School Events?
- Do I have Job Protection during a Health Emergency?
- Can I get overtime pay in California if I’m being paid a salary?
- Is that Severance Agreement Negotiable?
- Carlin & Buchsbaum Recovers Over $400K in Racial Harassment Case Against AutoNation, Inc.